SOP-1: How to make complaint?
- Students having problem related to Academics, Administration, Personal or any indiscipline, are free to meet Department HOD/ Department Proctor /Deputy Director for help through written application or verbal communication. Institute has a drop box “Many Problems One Solution” outside the office of ADSW; any student can drop a brief of his/ her problem, if he/ she want the solution of problem, then writing of his/ her particulars are necessary.
- Lodging of complaint against ragging can be done through mobile by whatsapp or email (numbers and email id available on notice boards and institute website), through drop box or written application to Chief Proctor/ ADSW/ Department HOD/ Deputy Director/ Director General.
- Lodging of complaint against sexual harassment, Eve-teasing or disrespectful behavior or any misbehavior with a girl student can be done through mobile by whatsapp or email (numbers and email id available on notice boards and institute website), through drop box or written application to Chief Proctor/ ADSW/ Department HOD/ Deputy Director/ Director General.
- For Hostellers, any complaint against administration of hostels and mess related problems can be logged to the Chief Warden/ Chief Proctor /ADSW / Deputy Director/ Director General.
- For any grievance, lodge complaint at ‘Register Grievance’ Portal of the institute.
SOP-2: Process of inquiry after receiving any complaint.
- A student can lodge complaint in the office of any of the authority of GCRG Group of Institutions including Director General /Deputy Director/Chief Proctor/ ADSW /Proctor/ Department HOD/Chief Warden etc.
- After lodging complaint, it is forwarded to Chief Proctor office.
- After the complaint is received, it is investigated by the Chief Proctor/Proctor and necessary action is taken against the accused along with at least three other members of the Proctorial Board.
SOP-3: Constitution of Committee.
- If Chief Proctor ascertain that the offence pertains to the jurisdiction of Proctorial Enquiry then, subsequently, Four members Proctorial Enquiry Committee is setup by Chief Proctor to conduct an in depth investigation.
- Proctorial enquiry is an internal enquiry of GCRG Group and hence, no other person, except the Board members is allowed to be present during hearings. The accused or complainants is not allowed to be represented by a third party.
The Proctorial board will follow following procedure to initiate enquiry if the complaint is ascertain:
- The complainant is called for hearing and his statement is recorded.
- The accused person(s) is called for recording his/her statement.
- Witnesses mentioned by both parties are listed and they are called for recording their depositions.
- Any evidence, from security staff/ staff or other persons, who were present there and had witnessed the incident, are called and their statements recorded.
- A cross-examination of the accused and the complainant is conducted.
- If any material evidence, like audio/video tapes/paper documents etc. is available, the same is examined. The authenticity is established from the submitted documents.
- Finally a comprehensive report is prepared where specific charge against the accused is framed and a show cause notice is issued and accused will be suspended from classes till he submit his defense and punishment is decided.
- The defense given by the accused persons in the show cause notice is studied and examined.
- A report is prepared as per the appropriate disciplinary action is recommended.
- Final report and recommendations is submitted to Director General for approval & final decisions.
- Consequently, the award of punishment is conveyed to the student duly signed by Director General/ Chief Proctor.
CONTACT IN CASE OF ANY PROBLEM.
PROCTORIAL/ ANTI- RAGGING COMMITTEE
CONTACT NO: 8090254416
EMAIL ID: [email protected]