RAGGING – A CRIMINAL OFFENCE
- According to the honorable supreme court of India, ragging is a criminal offence.
- In case of ragging, please do not keep quiet, report immediately to the authorities
- Senior students are warned not to indulge in ragging and not even to take introduction of fresher students
- Ragging call for suspension/expulsion from hostel/institute.
- Ragging is an undesirable social offence which is totally banned in the institute.
- Students or their parents/guardian contact personally or telephonically to report cases related with ragging or any other problem student faces in the campus.
ANTI RAGGING COMMITTEE
|3||Mr.Rajneesh Kumar Singh||Polytechnic||Proctor|
Any act ragging must be immediately reported to the office of undersigned, so that strict action can be taken against students found involved in any kind of ragging.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT IN CASE OF ANY EMERGENCY.
ANTI- RAGGING COMMITTEE/SQUAD
CONTACT NO: 8090254416
EMAIL ID: [email protected]